Questions? Contact Christin McGrath | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.922.7944 (main) | 202.316.4867 (direct)
To purchase a booth via credit card payment, click on the button above. If you prefer to pay by check, email email@example.com for instructions.
If payment is successful, you will receive a payment receipt via email. You will receive a second email within 48 hours with a link to your account to complete the booth application process. This email will include account login information to make booth selection(s), provide additional company information, and identify and register booth personnel.
Click on the button below to view the floor plan and choose your booth space. Spaces marked with an X are no longer available.
Special Event During the Conference – Fiesta San Antonio
Fiesta San Antonio began 126 years ago and what a party! It is one of the nation’s largest and most culturally diverse celebrations, featuring more than 100 events including parades, music, food, art, and more. The Fiesta will take place during the conference and you don’t want to miss the famed river parade on Monday night, April 23! Read about the 2018 events
Why Exhibit at Lifesavers?
• Get national exposure with registrants from all 50 states, American territories and foreign countries.
• Interact with 2,000 of the nation’s leading highway safety professionals.
• Exhibit hours are designed for maximum exposure and networking opportunities, with lunch and networking on Sunday, a continental breakfast on Monday, and concessions and refreshments all scheduled in the exhibit hall.
• Receive complimentary listing in the conference program, on the website and mobile app that includes contact information and a brief product description.
“Attendance was great and we received a great deal of traffic and positive feedback about our booth.”
2017 Lifesavers Conference Exhibitor
Over 90 percent of attendees rated last year’s conference “GOOD” or higher AND many attendees said they are planning to register for the 2018 conference. The Lifesavers Conference is the event for exhibitors to meet prospects, reconnect with customers and network with other solution providers.
Who Is Attending?
The nearly 2,000 attendees represent the following groups:
• Local, state and federal highway safety officials
• Law enforcement and first responders
• Child safety advocates, technicians and instructors
• Private and non-profit program providers
• Victim advocates
• Auto and insurance industry leaders
• Public health professionals
• Safety and injury prevention specialists
• Students, researchers and academics
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEES
For Profit: $1,200 (10′ x 10′ booth)
Non-Profit: $600 (10′ x 10′ booth) (Associations and Consumer Groups only)
Booth Personnel: First representative is complimentary, $250 for second representative; $350 for each additional representative
The booth fee includes:
• 8′ high draped back walls and 3′ high side dividers
• Booth identification sign listing your company name and booth number
• One draped 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, and wastebasket
• Exhibit booth is not carpeted; aisles are carpeted in blue
• 24-hour general security
• One free conference registration (value $350). This registration fee includes:
– Choice of 80+ workshops in 11 educational tracks
– Opening plenary session Sunday with prominent highway safety professionals
– Networking lunch and networking hour on Sunday in Exhibit Hall
– Continental breakfast in the Exhibit Hall and Public Service Awards luncheon on Monday
– Closing plenary luncheon Tuesday
– Refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall
– All conference materials
To reserve your booth, your fee may be paid via Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference) or Credit Card. Applications without check/credit card payment will not be processed. Exhibit fees must be paid prior to the conference.
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
BOOTH SPACE ASSIGNMENT PROCEDURES
Assignment of exhibit space is determined by date booth reservation and payment are received, participation in past Lifesavers Conferences, number of booths requested, sponsorship status, and appropriate distribution and balance of displays and products.
LEAD RETRIEVAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Convention Strategy Group is offering exhibit lead retrieval services (available for rent) to help exhibitors quickly and effectively capture and qualify sales leads at Lifesavers. This electronic system reads attendee badges and instantly captures sales leads so that you can apply notes to better qualify each visitor to your company’s booth. After the event, all the collected leads will be sent out in Excel via email. Reserve your equipment online by clicking HERE. If you have any questions about this service, please contact a product specialist at 301-576-3093.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXHIBITING VEHICLES
• Exhibitors need to notify the decorator (Freeman) if exhibiting a vehicle. Freeman will schedule and coordinate moving vehicles into the exhibit hall.
• You are required to purchase two booth spaces to display a vehicle.
• You are responsible for vehicle spotting fee.
VEHICLE DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS
• Fuel tanks, unless never having held fuel, shall be maintained at less than a ¼ tank of fuel. Fuel tanks and fill openings are closed and sealed to prevent tampering.
• Electrical System shall be de-energized. This will be one by one of the following: remove the battery, remove the battery cable, or disconnect one battery cable and cover it with electrical tape or other similar insulating material.
All materials used in booth decoration, including decorations, must be flame retardant.
OFFICIAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
Freeman is the official service contractor and decorator of the Lifesavers Conference. Complete exhibitor information on shipping, electrical and labor needs, etc., will be sent via email to confirmed exhibitors. All questions and correspondence concerning labor, shipment of materials, etc. must be directed to Freeman. Freeman is responsible for maintaining traffic schedules at the hotel exhibit hall. Exhibitors are advised to clear all shipments and deliveries through Freeman. If a third-party contractor other than Freeman will be used, Freeman must be notified at least six weeks prior to the conference, and must be provided with a general insurance certificate, or the contractor will not be permitted to service the exhibit.
All shipments must be sent through Freeman. You cannot ship any items directly to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center – they will not accept packages.
Exhibit Hours and Events
TENTATIVE EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS
Saturday, April 21
12:00pm – 6:00pm Exhibit Setup
Sunday, April 22
7:30am – 11:00am Exhibit Setup
12:00pm – 5:00pm Exhibit Hall Open
12:00pm – 1:30pm Lunch in Exhibit Hall
3:00pm – 4:00pm Networking Hour in Exhibit Hall
Monday, April 23
8:00am – 4:30pm Exhibit Hall Open (closed during Awards Luncheon)
8:00am – 8:45am Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
3:45pm – 4:30pm Complimentary Refreshments and Networking in Exhibit Hall
4:30pm Exhibitor Move out
CANCELLING YOUR BOOTH SPACE
On/Before 3/23/18: refund minus 50% fee
After 3/23/18: no refunds
Refunds will be made based on fees paid by the exhibitor. Requests for cancellation must be sent via email to McGrath@meetingsmgmt.com or in writing to:
Lifesavers Conference, Inc.
P.O. Box 30045
Alexandria, VA 22310
Refunds will be made after the conference. No-shows will not be refunded.
Substitutions are gladly accepted permitted prior to the conference and onsite. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating any registrant contact information. Badge sharing/splitting is strictly prohibited.
By registering for the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities of your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2018 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers, and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.
Filming & Logo Use Policy
No organization or individual attending the Lifesavers Conference is permitted to film during the conference for their own purposes, such as to promote a program, service or product. This policy is in place to protect all attendees’ and exhibitors’ privacy and because it could be construed as an endorsement of the organization and/or its product, service and/or project by the host State and/or the Lifesavers Conference. Any exception may, however, be made on a case by case basis by submitting a written request to Lifesavers through Meetings Management, Inc. Organizations/individuals are also not permitted to use the Lifesavers Conference and/or general Lifesavers logo without the express written permission of Lifesavers.