All 2018 conference activities are at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center • San Antonio, TX •
April 22-24, 2018
Registration for the 2018 conference will open on/by November 13, 2017.
Exhibiting Questions? Contact Christin McGrath | email@example.com | 703.922.7944 (main) | 202.316.4867 (direct)
Why Exhibit at Lifesavers?
• Get national exposure with registrants from all 50 states, American territories and foreign countries.
• Interact with nearly 2,000 of the nation’s leading highway safety professionals.
• Exhibit hours are designed for maximum exposure and networking opportunities, with lunch (Sunday), the opening reception (Sunday), continental breakfast (Monday), and concessions and refreshments all scheduled in the exhibit hall.
• Receive complimentary listing in the on-site conference program, on the website and mobile app with contact information and a brief product description.
“Attendance was great and we received a great deal of traffic and positive feedback about our booth.”
2017 Lifesavers Conference Exhibitor
Over 90 percent of attendees rated last year’s conference “GOOD” or higher AND many attendees said they are planning to register for the 2018 conference. The Lifesavers Conference is the event for exhibitors to meet prospects, reconnect with customers and network with other solution providers.
Who Is Attending?
The nearly 2,000 attendees represent the following groups:
• Local, state and federal highway safety officials
• Law enforcement and first responders
• Child safety advocates, technicians and instructors
• Private and non-profit program providers
• Victim advocates
• Auto and insurance industry leaders
• Public health professionals
• Safety and injury prevention specialists
• Students, researchers and academics
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEES
For Profit: $1,200 (10′ x 10′ booth)
Non-Profit: $600 (10′ x 10′ booth) (Associations and Consumer Groups only)
Additional Booth Personnel: $250 for second person; $350 for each additional person
The booth fee includes:
• 8′ high draped back walls and 3′ high side walls
• Booth identification sign listing your company name and booth number
• One draped 6 ft. table, 2 chairs, and wastebasket
• Exhibit booth is not carpeted; aisles are carpeted in (to be determined)
• 24-hour general security
• One free conference registration (value $350). This registration fee covers:
· Choice of 80+ workshops – 11 educational tracks
· Opening plenary session Sunday with prominent highway safety professionals
· Networking lunch and evening reception on Sunday in Exhibit Hall
· Continental breakfast in the Exhibit Hall and Public Service Awards luncheon on Monday
· Closing plenary luncheon Tuesday
· Refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall
· All conference materials
To reserve your booth, your fee may be paid via Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference) or Credit Card. Applications without check/credit card payment will not be processed. Exhibit fees must be paid prior to the conference.
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
BOOTH SPACE ASSIGNMENT PROCEDURES
Assignment of exhibit space is determined by date booth reservation and payment are received, participation in past Lifesavers Conferences, number of booths requested, sponsorship status, and appropriate distribution and balance of displays and products.
LEAD RETRIEVAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Convention Strategy Group is offering exhibit lead retrieval services (available for rent) to help exhibitors quickly and effectively capture and qualify sales leads at Lifesavers. This electronic system reads attendee badges and instantly captures sales leads so that you can apply notes to better qualify each visitor to your company’s booth. After the event, all the collected leads will be sent out in Excel via email. Reserve your equipment online by clicking HERE. If you have any questions about this service, please contact a product specialist at 301-576-3093.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXHIBITING VEHICLES
• Exhibitors need to notify the decorator (Freeman) if exhibiting a vehicle. Freeman will schedule and coordinate moving vehicles into the exhibit hall.
• You are required to purchase two booth spaces to display a vehicle.
• You are responsible for vehicle spotting fee.
VEHICLE DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS
• Fuel tanks, unless never having held fuel, shall be maintained at less than a ¼ tank of fuel. Caps for fuel tank fill pipes shall be of the locking type and maintained locked. If it is not practical to attach such a cap, an alternate method may be employed with permission of the local authorities.
• Electrical System shall be de-energized. This will be one by one of the following: remove the battery, remove the battery cable, or disconnect one battery cable and cover it with electrical tape or other similar insulating material.
All materials used in booth decoration must be flame retardant.
OFFICIAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
Freeman is the official service contractor and decorator of the Lifesavers Conference. Complete exhibitor information on shipping, electrical and labor needs, etc., will be sent via email to confirmed exhibitors. All questions and correspondence concerning labor, shipment of materials, etc. must be directed to Freeman. Freeman is responsible for maintaining traffic schedules at the hotel exhibit hall. Exhibitors are advised to clear all shipments and deliveries through Freeman. If a third-party contractor other than Freeman will be used, Freeman must be notified at least six weeks prior to the conference, and must be provided with a general insurance certificate, or the contractor will not be permitted to service the exhibit.
All shipments must be sent through Freeman. You cannot ship any items directly to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center – they will not accept packages.
Exhibit Hours and Events
TENTATIVE EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS will be posted this fall.
CANCELING YOUR BOOTH SPACE
On/Before 3/23/18: refund minus 50% fee
After 3/23/18: no refunds
Refunds will be made based on fees paid by the exhibitor. Requests for cancellation must be sent via email to McGrath@meetingsmgmt.com or in writing to:
Lifesavers Conference, Inc.
P.O. Box 30045
Alexandria, VA 22310
Refunds will be made after the conference. No-shows will not be refunded.
By registering for the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities on your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes participation by your guest(s) in any Lifesavers-sponsored tours and evening events.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2018 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers, and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.