All 2018 conference activities are at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
San Antonio, TX • April 22-24, 2018
If you prefer, download/complete a registration form below and send to Lofgren@meetingsmgmt.com, or fax to 703-922-7780,
or mail (including check, credit card information or purchase order).
PO Box 30045
Alexandria, VA 22310
You will receive email confirmation of your registration within 7 days.
If you are mailing a form or check payment, send no later than April 12, 2018. After that date, register/pay online or on-site.
Special Event During the Conference – Fiesta San Antonio
Fiesta San Antonio began 126 years ago and what a party! It is one of the nation’s largest and most culturally diverse celebrations, featuring more than 100 events including parades, music, food, art, and more. The Fiesta will take place during the conference and you don’t want to miss the famed river parade on Monday night, April 23! Read about the mission and history of the fiesta.
Need to submit documentation to your organization requesting to attend? Download an Attendance Justification Letter HERE
$350 – Early Bird (until February 15, 2018)
$400 – Regular (February 16 – March 23, 2018)
$500 – Late (March 24 – April 24, 2018)
$100 – Students (high school/college) A student ID must be presented to register at this special rate; email your ID to Lofgren@meetingsmgmt.com to receive the student registration code.
Registration fees may be paid one of three ways: Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference), Purchase Order or Credit Card. Registration forms without an attached check/PO or credit card information will not be processed.
Your conference registration fee includes
• Choice of 80+ workshops – 11 educational tracks, CPS CEUs offered on select workshops
• Over 100 exhibits and Poster Session
• Opening plenary session with prominent highway safety professionals
• Lunch on Sunday
• Networking hour Sunday afternoon to meet exhibitors and poster presenters
• Continental breakfast Monday
• Public Service Awards luncheon Monday
• Closing plenary lunch Tuesday
• Refreshment breaks
• All conference material
Questions about registration? Call 703-922-7944
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
• Lifesavers does not accept cancellations by phone. Cancellations must be mailed to Lifesavers Conference, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
• Requests received by March 30, 2018, will be refunded less a $35 administrative fee.
• If you have not yet made payment when cancelling, you are still responsible for the $35 cancellation fee.
• Refunds will be issued after the conference.
• Requests made after March 30, 2018, or “no-shows” are not eligible for a refund.
Note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation
By registering for the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities of your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2018 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.
Filming & Logo Use Policy
No organization or individual attending the Lifesavers Conference is permitted to film during the conference for their own purposes, such as to promote a program, service or product. This policy is in place to protect all attendees’ and exhibitors’ privacy and because it could be construed as an endorsement of the organization and/or its product, service and/or project by the host State and/or the Lifesavers Conference. Any exception may, however, be made on a case by case basis by submitting a written request to Lifesavers through Meetings Management, Inc. Organizations/individuals are also not permitted to use the Lifesavers Conference and/or general Lifesavers logo without the express written permission of Lifesavers.