The largest gathering of highway safety professionals in the United States
The Lifesavers Conference is an exceptional value!
The Lifesavers Conference brings together a unique combination of public health and safety professionals, researchers, advocates, practitioners and students committed to sharing best practices, research, and policy initiatives that are proven to work. You can’t get the kind of information that is conveyed at this conference anywhere else at this value.
Five Compelling Reasons to Attend Lifesavers
1. Hot topics. From distracted motorists and pedestrians to new technologies, drugged driving, autonomous vehicles, and more, Lifesavers addresses the issues impacting roadway safety today.
“All the workshops were well thought out and intertwined so that when you left the conference
you had several ‘little’ pictures and one ‘big’ picture.”
2. Geared for all. Whether you’re a state or local highway safety official, police officer or first responder, private or nonprofit program provider, student or academician, Lifesavers’ comprehensive program is for you.
“I’ve never been to a conference with so many people from so many different fields.
The opportunity to network was priceless.”
3. Affordable. Sponsorships, off-season scheduling, government-rate rooms, and an early-bird registration fee mean attendance won’t bust your budget.
“The workshops offered a great opportunity
to see how different programs are approaching a common problem.”
4. Experts & pros. Learn from leading experts and network with professionals from the nation’s top safety organizations.
“The exhibit hall was full of interesting technologies and items
that added a tangible experience to the conference.”
5. State-of-the-art tools. Test-drive the newest products, services, programs, and publications—some available exclusively at Lifesavers!
Future Lifesavers Conferences
April 22–24, 2018 • Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center • San Antonio, TX
March 31–April 2, 2019 • Kentucky International Convention Center • Louisville, KY
April 5–7, 2020 • Tampa Convention Center • Tampa, FL
April 25–27, 2021 • Long Beach Convention Center • Long Beach, CA
March 13–15, 2022 • Hyatt Regency Hotel • Chicago, IL