All 2018 conference activities are at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center • San Antonio, TX •
April 22-24, 2018
Registration for the 2018 conference will open on/by November 13, 2017.
$350 – Early Bird (until February 15, 2018)
$400 – Regular (February 16 – March 23, 2018)
$500 – Late (March 24 – April 24, 2018)
$100 – Students (high school/college) A student ID must be provided to register at this special rate; email your ID to Lofgren@meetingsmgmt.com to receive the approval code for registering as a student.
College students: visit the Traffic Safety Scholars page for information on applying for a Traffic Safety Scholars Program scholarship.
Registration fees may be paid one of three ways: Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference), Purchase Order or Credit Card. Registration forms without an attached check/PO or credit card information will not be processed.
Your conference registration fee includes
• Choice of 80+ workshops – 11 educational tracks, CPS CEUs offered on select workshops
• Over 100 exhibits and Poster Session
• Opening plenary session with prominent highway safety professionals
• Lunch on Sunday
• Networking hour Sunday afternoon to meet exhibitors and poster presenters
• Continental breakfast Monday
• Public Service Awards luncheon Monday
• Closing plenary lunch Tuesday
• Refreshment breaks
• All conference material
Questions about registration? Call 703-922-7944
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
• Lifesavers does not accept cancellations by phone. Cancellations must be mailed to Lifesavers Conference, or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
• Requests received by March 30, 2018, will be refunded less a $35 administrative fee.
• If you have not yet made payment when cancelling, you are still responsible for the $35 cancellation fee.
• Refunds will be issued after the conference.
• Requests made after March 30, 2018, or “no-shows” are not eligible for a refund.
Note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation
By registering for the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities on your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes participation by your guest(s) in any Lifesavers-sponsored tours and evening events.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2018 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the 2018 Lifesavers Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.