Lifesavers is grateful for the support of the sponsors listed below and extends a special thank you to our 2018 state hosts, the Texas Department of Transportation, for assisting with conference planning, volunteer staffing and conference bag contents.
Lifesavers Partners ($5,000 to $9,000)
Ford Driving Skills for Life
National Safety Council
Safe Kids Worldwide
Smart Start, Inc.
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
Lifesavers Supporters ($1,000 to $4,999)
Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Coalition of Ignition Interlock Manufacturers
Governors Highway Safety Association
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Mourning Parents Act, Inc. (!MPACT)
Promote your organization’s expertise and become a 2018 Lifesavers Conference Sponsor.
Sponsor benefits include recognition on the Lifesavers website and mobile app, in printed materials and signage, and special seating and recognition at the Public Service Awards Luncheon and closing plenary luncheon.
Lifesavers Supporter: Non-Profit—$1,000 to $4,999 or For-Profit—$2,000 to $4,999
• Organization name in conference program
• Organization name displayed on plenary/luncheon screens
• Priority seating at plenaries and luncheons
• Special recognition for exhibiting sponsors (in the program and exhibit hall)
• Recognition on Lifesavers’ website and mobile app, including a link to the sponsoring organization’s website
• Recognition plaque
Lifesavers Partner: $5,000 to $9,999
• All the benefits of a Supporter, plus:
· Organization logo in program and displayed on screens at conference
· One complimentary attendee registration OR one free exhibit booth (booth includes one exhibit free registration and one exhibit registration at $250)
· Priority booth selection (based on availability—register early!)
· Complimentary attendee list in Excel format
Lifesavers Champion: $10,000 and up
• All the benefits of a Partner, plus:
· Two additional complimentary attendee registrations
Contact Lifesavers at 703-922-7944 or email Bill Windsor for more information.