Registration Fees (back to top)
Good News – No increase in registration fees!
Register early and save even more!
$400 – Regular Registration Rate (February 15 until March 14, 2014)
$500 – After March 14, 2014/onsite
View the Nashville Visitors Guide: http://www.visitmusiccity.com/vgonline
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Lifesavers Conference, Inc.
Download a Registration Form HERE and:
A. Fax with credit card information to 703-922-7780. (Do not mail your form after faxing)
B. Mail with check, credit card or purchase order to:
Conference Registration, PO Box 30045, Alexandria, VA 22310
Your registration must be mailed by April 17, 2014. After that date, register on-site only.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email within 14 days.
Registration fees may be paid one of three ways: Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference); Purchase Order; or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard – Lifesavers does not accept American Express). Registration forms without an attached PO or check/credit card information will not be processed.
Your conference registration fee includes:
- Choice of 80+ workshops
- Access to over 100 exhibits and Poster Session
- Opening Plenary Session
- Box lunch Sunday
- Reception Sunday evening in the Exhibit Hall
- Continental breakfast Monday
- NHTSA awards luncheon Monday
- Closing Plenary Lunch Tuesday
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference material
Attending Alone? Click HERE for networking ideas.
Questions about registration? Call 703-922-7944
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
Cancellation Policy (back to top)
- Lifesavers does not accept cancellations by phone. Cancellations must be mailed to Lifesavers Conference, or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Requests received by April 4, 2014 will be refunded less a $35 administration fee
- If you have not yet made payment when cancelling, you are still responsible for the $35 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be issued after the conference
- Requests made after April 4, 2014 or “no-shows” are not eligible for a refund
Note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation
Undergraduate/Graduate Student Scholarships (back to top)
Click HERE for an application. Deadline to apply is March 14, 2014
A limited number of conference registrations for college students are available on a first come, first served basis at the reduced rate of $75 per person – a $275 savings! Students pursuing study/careers in fields such as traffic safety, injury prevention/public health, criminal justice, engineering, public policy or planning are encouraged to apply.
Conference registration includes admission to the Lifesavers Conference plenary, workshop and networking sessions, conference materials, and a limited number of meals. Lodging, transportation and other expenses are the student’s responsibility.
- Applicants must not have reached their 35th birthday by April 26, 2014, and must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program on a full or part-time basis at an accredited institution during the 2013/14 academic year.
- Priority will be given to students who submit poster presentations and are first-time scholarship applicants. For information on posters, click HERE.
- Workshop speakers and exhibitors are not eligible to apply.
- A copy of your current student I.D. must be included with your application.
- A limited number of high school students who have leadership roles or are actively participating in organizations that address highway safety (i.e., SADD, NOYS) may also be considered.
- Scholarship recipients must register for the conference within 3 weeks of receiving email notification of acceptance or their scholarship will be forfeited.
Liability/Photography Waiver (back to top)
By registering for the Lifesavers 2014 Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities on your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes your guest(s) participation in any tours and evening events.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2014 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the Lifesavers 2014 Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.
Lifesavers Conference, Inc. • PO Box 30045 • Alexandria, VA 22310 • 703-922-7944 • 703-922-7780 (fax)
site design: www.simmonsdesign.com