Registration Fees – register early and save!
$350 – Early Bird (extended to February 2, 2015)
$400 – Regular Rate (February 3 – February 23, 2015)
$500 – Late Rate (February 24, 2015/onsite)
Download a Registration Form and either fax with credit card information to 703-922-7780 (do not mail your form after faxing) or mail with check, credit card or purchase order to: Lifesavers Conference, PO Box 30045, Alexandria, VA 22310. You will receive confirmation of your registration via email within 14 days.
Your registration must be mailed by March 4, 2015. After that date, registration is available only on-site.
Registration fees may be paid one of three ways: Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference); Purchase Order; or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard – Lifesavers does not accept American Express). Registration forms without an attached PO or check/credit card information will not be processed.
Your conference registration fee includes:
- Choice of 80+ workshops
- Access to over 100 exhibits and Poster Session
- Opening plenary session
- "Taste of Chicago" lunch Sunday
- Reception Sunday evening in Exhibit Hall
- Continental breakfast Monday
- Public Service Awards luncheon Monday
- Closing plenary lunch Tuesday
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference material
TRAVEL ALERT: ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE! Plan on arriving in Chicago early - Saturday morning at 10am the famous tradition of dyeing the Chicago River an incredible shade of Irish green will occur, followed by the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade beginning at noon a few blocks south of the Hyatt. For details on the festivities, CLICK HERE. Please note there will be temporary road closings and large crowds of participants, so if you are arriving on Saturday, March 14, allow for extra travel time to the Hyatt. Please visit the travel page for public transportation options.
Undergraduate/Graduate Student Scholarships (back to top)
Click HERE for an application. Deadline to apply is January 30, 2015.
A limited number of conference registrations for college students are available on a first come, first served basis at the reduced rate of $75 per person – a $275 savings! Students pursuing study/careers in fields such as traffic safety, injury prevention/public health, criminal justice, engineering, public policy or planning are encouraged to apply.
Conference registration includes admission to the Lifesavers Conference plenary, workshop and networking sessions, conference materials, and a limited number of meals. Lodging, transportation and other expenses are the student’s responsibility.
- Applicants must not have reached their 35th birthday by March 14, 2015, and must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program on a full or part-time basis at an accredited institution during the 2014/15 academic year.
- Priority will be given to students who submit poster presentations and are first-time scholarship applicants. For information on posters, click HERE.
- Workshop speakers and exhibitors are not eligible to apply.
- A copy of your current student I.D. must be included with your application.
- A limited number of high school students who have leadership roles or are actively participating in organizations that address highway safety (i.e., SADD, NOYS) may also be considered.
- Scholarship recipients must register for the conference within 3 weeks of receiving email notification of acceptance or their scholarship will be forfeited.
Attending Alone? Click HERE for networking ideas.
Questions about registration? Call 703-922-7944
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
Cancellation Policy (back to top)
- Lifesavers does not accept cancellations by phone. Cancellations must be mailed to Lifesavers Conference, or emailed to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Requests received by February 20, 2015 will be refunded less a $35 administration fee
- If you have not yet made payment when cancelling, you are still responsible for the $35 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be issued after the conference
- Requests made after February 20, 2015 or “no-shows” are not eligible for a refund.
Note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation
Liability/Photography Waiver (back to top)
By registering for the Lifesavers 2015 Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities on your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes your guest(s) participation in any tours and evening events.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2015 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the Lifesavers 2015 Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.
Lifesavers Conference, Inc. • PO Box 30045 • Alexandria, VA 22310 • 703-922-7944 • 703-922-7780 (fax)
site design: www.simmonsdesign.com