Registration for the 2016 Conference will open mid-October.
Registration fees may be paid one of three ways: Check (U.S. dollars, payable to Lifesavers Conference); Purchase Order; or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard – Lifesavers does not accept American Express). Registration forms without an attached PO or check/credit card information will not be processed.
Your conference registration fee includes:
- Choice of 80+ workshops
- Access to over 100 exhibits and Poster Session
- Opening plenary session
- Lunch on Sunday
- Reception Sunday evening in Exhibit Hall
- Continental breakfast Monday
- Public Service Awards luncheon Monday
- Closing plenary lunch Tuesday
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference material
LIFESAVERS HAS A MOBILE APP – DOWNLOAD IT NOW! Stay up-to-date on the latest workshop, speaker, exhibitor information and more. Click HERE for details.
Attending Alone? Click HERE for networking ideas.
Questions about registration? Call 703-922-7944
Lifesavers Federal ID number: 52-1648356
Cancellation Policy (back to top)
- Lifesavers does not accept cancellations by phone. Cancellations must be mailed to Lifesavers Conference, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Requests received by Mar. 11, 2016 will be refunded less a $35 administration fee
- If you have not yet made payment when cancelling, you are still responsible for the $35 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be issued after the conference
- Requests made after Mar. 11, 2016 or “no-shows” are not eligible for a refund.
Note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation
Liability/Photography Waiver (back to top)
By registering for the Lifesavers 2016 Conference, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in Lifesavers Conference events and activities on your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in Lifesavers Conference events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes your guest(s) participation in any tours and evening events.
The Lifesavers Conference plans to take photographs during the 2016 conference and reproduce them in Lifesavers educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Lifesavers website. By participating in the Lifesavers 2016 Conference, you grant Lifesavers the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are the property of Lifesavers and may be displayed or used by Lifesavers for any purpose.
Lifesavers Conference, Inc. • PO Box 30045 • Alexandria, VA 22310 • 703-922-7944 • 703-922-7780 (fax)
site design: www.simmonsdesign.com